Math in Action is a math enrichment program for Challenger Elementary students, supported and run by the Challenger PTA. This program is completely free and no sign-up is necessary.
How to Participate
- Print out the current Math Challenge. Challenges may downloaded by clicking the “Current Math Challenge,” button, found at http://www.mathinaction.org/challenger-elementary.html
- Neatly write your name, grade, and teacher at the top of the page.
- Solve as many problems as you can. Ask your parents or siblings for help if you need it!
- You will have a week to work through the problems.
- Turn in your worksheet in the Math in Action basket on the drop off table. Papers must be submitted no later than the end of school on the due date.
- Check this website again for the new Math Challenge, and to discover the answers for the previous week!
All students who turn in at least one (1) challenge will receive a participation certificate, and students who turn in at least twelve (12) of the fifteen (15) challenges will be entered into a prize drawing at the end of the year.
Questions? Please contact Libby Kell at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Catherine Miano-Johnson at (email@example.com).