Math in Action is a math enrichment program for Challenger Elementary students, supported and run by the Challenger PTA. This program is completely free and no sign-up is necessary.
How to Participate
- Print out the current Math Challenge. Challenges may downloaded by clicking the “Current Math Challenge,” button, found at this page (above).
- Neatly write your name, grade, and teacher at the top of the page.
- Solve as many problems as you can. Ask your parents or siblings for help if you need it!
- You will have two weeks to work through the problems, with the exception of Challenge 13, which will be due in one week due Spring Break.
- Turn in your worksheet in the Math in Action basket on the drop off table. Papers must be submitted no later than the end of school on the due date.
- Check the Math in Action website again for the new Math Challenge, and discover the answers for the previous Challenge!
All students who turn in at least one challenge will receive a participation certificate, and students who turn in at least twelve of the fifteen challenges will be entered into a prize drawing at the end of the year.
Please contact Libby Kell at (email@example.com) or Catherine Miano-Johnson at (firstname.lastname@example.org).