Contact person for MC Program: Satyan Nair at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Math Challenge is free and no-sign up is necessary!
- All students in grades KG-6 are invited to participate.
- There will be 14 challenges throughout the school year.
- Refer to the Schedule Calendar for dates on when the challenges and their solutions will be available on this webpage.
- Each challenge is designed to give students opportunities to sharpen their mathematical problem-solving skills. This program addresses problem solving strategies such as draw a picture or model, make an organized list, look for a pattern, working backward, and guess and check.
How to Participate
- Download and print out the current Math Challenge (from the blue button above). If you need help ask any teacher.
- Solve as many problems as you can.
- Submit your solutions by the listed due date. Submit your solutions to your teacher or by dropping off the completed challenge in Ms. Oumou’s office or by emailing it to Mr. Nair at email@example.com.