Contact person for the program: Vanda Fernandes (Fernva@centennialsd.org) and Rachel Sandberg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All students in grades Kindergarten to grade 5 are invited to participate in the Math Challenge at Davis Elementary. The program is completely FREE and no sign-up is necessary. This is a great opportunity for families to be involved and enjoy math through fun and engaging math problems. We encourage parents and siblings to get involved in discussing and solving the problems. Please submit your solutions to each Math Challenge by the due date.
How to Participate
- Access the current Math Challenge from this page (blue button above).
- Solve as many problems as you can. Be sure to pay attention to the minimum number of problems required for your grade. Remember to ask for help if you need it! You can ask a family member, a friend, a teacher...anyone!
- Submit your solutions by the due date (Thursday by 3:00pm) using this Google Form.
- Check online the following Friday to see the answers.
- Mrs. Fernandes and Mrs. Sandberg will keep track of your submissions. Recognition will be given out throughout the year for those who regularly participate!