- Math Challenge is free and no-sign up is necessary.
- All students K to Grade 5 are invited to participate.
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year.
- Refer to the Schedule Calendar for dates on when the challenges and their solutions will be available on this webpage.
How to Participate
- Print out the current math challenge and neatly write your name, grade, and teacher at the top.
- Solve as many as you can. Please pay attention to the minimum number of questions required for your grade. Don’t hesitate to ask for help if you need it!
- Turn in your solutions by the due date to the Math Lab, room 38.
- Solutions will be available online after the due date.