Horace Mann Elementary
Math Challenge 2019-2020
How to Participate
- Print out the current math challenge or take one from the school office and neatly write your name, grade, and teacher at the top.
- Solve as many as you can. Please pay attention to the minimum number of questions required for your grade. Don’t hesitate to ask for help if you need it!
- Turn in your solutions by the due date to your teacher or the Math Challenge box in the office.
- 12 winners ( two per grade) will be randomly selected for each math challenge to receive an award. Listen for your name in the afternoon announcement.
- Solutions will be available online one week after the due date.
At the end of the school year, all students who have completed at least 12 challenges will receive a prize!
This program is completely free and no sign-up is required. Please let us know if you have any questions and good luck!