AMERICAN SCHOOL OF DOHA
- Math Challenge is free and no-sign up is necessary!
- All students in the Upper Elementary (Grades 3-5) are invited to participate.
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year.
- Refer to the Schedule Calendar for dates on when the challenges and their solutions will be available on this webpage.
- Each challenge is designed to give students opportunities to sharpen their mathematical problem-solving skills. This program addresses problem solving strategies such as draw a picture or model, make an organized list, look for a pattern, working backward, and guess and check.
This is a great opportunity for families to be involved and enjoy math through fun and engaging math problems! We encourage parents and siblings to get involved in discussing and solving them.
How to Participate
- Download and print out the current Math Challenge (from the blue button above).
- Solve as many problems as you can.
- Submit your solutions by the listed due date. Submit your solutions to Ms. Taha (Math Coach) by dropping of the completed challenge in the Math Challenge tray in RM 1508 A (UES).
- ES participants are recognized on the bulletin board outside RM 1508 A (UES).