ASHBROOK INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
Contact person for MC Program: Lexie Elliott at email@example.com
- All K-5 students are invited to participate
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year.
How to Participate
- Sign up to join the Lower School Math Challenge Club by emailing Miss Elliott.
- Come to meetings every other Thursday (some exceptions, see schedule above) to get the Math Challenge for the week.
- Students will eat snack while we review the problems from the previous week and then we will have an opportunity to work on the new challenge.
- Whatever work the student does not complete while we are together should be completed on their own prior to the next meeting. If a student cannot make it to a meeting but would still like to complete that week’s challenge, they can stop by Miss Elliott’s room or email Miss Elliott to get all materials. Each Math Challenge is due a week after it was assigned.
- Every student that completes a challenge will have their name submitted into a drawing to win a small prize.
- Completion of 12 Math Challenges will enable the student to receive a recognition certificate in June 2022. Any changes throughout the year will be sent via email.