ASHBROOK INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
Contact person for MC Program: Amanda Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All grade 3-6 students are invited to participate
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year.
How to Participate
- Sign up to join the Math Challenge Club by emailing Miss Kelley.
- Come to meetings every other Thursday (some exceptions, see schedule below) to get the Math Challenge for the week.
- Students will eat snack while we review the problems from the previous week and then we will have an opportunity to work on the new challenge.
- Whatever work the student does not complete while we are together should be completed on their own prior to the next meeting. If a student cannot make it to a meeting but would still like to complete that week’s challenge, they can stop by Miss Kelley’s room or email Miss Kelley to get all materials. Each Math Challenge is due one week after it is assigned.
- Every student that completes a challenge will have their name submitted into a drawing to win a small prize.
- Completion of 12 Math Challenges will enable the student to receive a recognition certificate in June 2023. Any changes throughout the year will be sent via email.