Arcadia Unified School District
- The Math Challenge Program is FREE to all interested AUSD elementary students.
- Students in grades K-5 and of all mathematical abilities are encouraged to participate.
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year. Refer to the calendar below for release dates, due dates, and challenge solutions.
- Prizes and certificates will be awarded for students who solve at least 9 challenges.
How to Participate
- Have your child register with Mrs. Kuo by joining her Math Challenge 2023-2024 Google Classroom. Students will need to open Google Classroom and then press 'join a new class'. The google class code is 7torpuq.
- Make a copy of the digital challenge. Make sure you include your name, grade and teacher on the top of each challenge before submitting it. (see the calendar on this page for Challenge release dates).
- Solve as many problems as you can. In order to receive credit, students must solve the minimum number required for their grade (see minimum requirements outlined on the Math Challenge).
- Submit your Math Challenge by submitting a digital copy via our Math Challenge 2023-2024 Google Classroom.
- Have fun!