Contact person for MC Program: Ana Vicente at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Math Challenge is free and no-sign up is necessary.
- All students are invited to participate.
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year.
- Refer to the Schedule Calendar for dates on when the challenges and their solutions will be available on this webpage.
How to Participate
Welcome to the Bulldogs Math Challenge! Math Challenge is a free and optional math enrichment opportunity for all Bennett Elementary students. Since visitors have limited entry to the school campus at this time, Bennett Math Challenge will be completely virtual and self-graded at home. We are asking for grown-ups to track/email challenge completion (attempting only – correct answers are not necessary). If you'd like to be added to our Bennett Math Challenge Group and get the current challenge reminder to your inbox, email email@example.com. Alternatively, keep an eye on our school's Konstella feed, PTSA Calendar and Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/BennettPTSA).
- DOWNLOAD the challenge (blue button above)
- SOLVE as many math problems as you can.
- EMAIL your student's completed worksheets to firstname.lastname@example.org (picture or scan).
- Solutions are available two days after the due date.
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year. Students who submit 12 challenges or more will be recognized at the end of the school year.
- Have a blast! 🧮