Math Challenge is a free enrichment program open to all Canyon Creek Elementary students.
How to Participate
- Access the current challenge by clicking the big blue button on the top right corner of this page (or click this link: Current Math Challenge).
- There are 15 challenges each school year. Each challenge will be released on a Friday. You have until the next challenge date to complete it (normally 2 weeks).
- The solutions will be released along with the next challenge.
- A Google Form will be used to track participation. Parents will grade the challenge using the solution released and submit results by filling out a Google Form. (See schedule below for links to Google Forms.)
- NOTE: Please make sure to use the same name for each submission. The name is the primary way to track participation.
- All students who participate will be recognized on our Math Challenge “Wall of Fame”.
- All students who participate in 12 or more challenges will receive a certificate at the end of the year. We also recognize the classroom with the most participation for each challenge.
OPTIONAL: Register for email reminders when each challenge is released (and other updates during the school year) using this form.
Opportunity to compete and earn medals! Our school's 3-digit code is 318.