Math Challenge is a free enrichment program for Canyon Creek Elementary students.
How to Participate
- Access the current challenge from this page (button to the right). You have until the next challenge date to complete it.
- The solutions will be posted along with the next challenge, following the school’s challenge schedule.
- A Google Form will be used to track participation. Parents will validate against the solutions released and submit results by filling out a Google Form. (See schedule for links to Google Forms for each challenge.)
- All students who participate will be recognized on our Math Challenge “Wall of Fame”.
- All students who participate in 9 or more challenges will win a prize at the end of the year. We also recognize the classroom with the most participation each challenge.
Just make sure to turn in the paper copy of the Math Challenge to the teacher, on the date the solutions are released (check schedule).
Register for email updates when each challenge is released (Fridays at 7pm) using this link: http://eepurl.com/bEH9tv.