CENTRAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
East Hanover, NJ
Math Challenge is an engaging math enrichment activity for Central Elementary School students. Math in Action challenges our students beyond their daily math work by pushing them to their maximum potential as well as encouraging them to develop out of box thinking, strategy and problem-solving skills. These math challenges allow students to utilize problem solving strategies such as draw a picture or model, make an organized list, look for a pattern, and guess and check.
- Math Challenge is Free and No-Sign Up is necessary.
- All students Grade 3 to Grade 5 are invited to participate
How to Participate
- Download the challenge (blue button above)
- Solve as many questions as you can. Pay attention to the minimum number of questions required for your grade. Students are encouraged to ask for help if needed.
- Students should fill out this google form with their completed math challenge.
- Solutions are available after the due date.