Math Challenge program is a free math enrichment opportunity for all Clara Barton Elementary students.
- Math Challenge Program is designed to give elementary students opportunities to sharpen their mathematical problem-solving skills.
- The program is completely free and no-sign up is necessary.
- All students K to Grade 5 are encouraged to participate.
- There will be 15 sets of challenges released every other week starting in late September and ending in May.
- Both paper and online submissions are accepted.
- When submitting online, please go to this page and submit your answers.
- For your convenience, download this calendar to your computer or phone to get reminded when math challenge is posted as well as due dates for submission.
How to Participate
Please contact math challenge program chairs Poornima Shankar / Naga Lavanya Reepaka at email@example.com
For convenience you can download and add this calendar to your phone calendar app to be reminded when math challenge is posted. Notifications will also be sent through the Bobcat bulletin.