Clara Barton Elementary
Math Challenge 2020-2021
Math Challenge is a free math enrichment opportunity for all Clara Barton Elementary students.
- Math Challenge Program is designed to give elementary students opportunities to sharpen their mathematical problem-solving skills.
- The program is completely free and no-sign up is necessary.
- All students K to Grade 5 are encouraged to participate.
- There will be 15 sets of challenges released every other week starting in late September and ending in May.
- Due to online only school this year, paper submissions of Math Challenge are no longer accepted.
- When you are ready to submit, please go to this page and submit your answers.
How to Participate
For convenience you can subscribe to this calendar or download it from here, to be reminded when a new math challenge is posted. Notifications will also be sent through the Bobcat bulletin.