- Math Challenge program is a free school-wide math enrichment program for elementary students (K-6). These Math Challenges have varying levels of difficulty within each challenge. The math problems are interesting, fun, and challenging. Depending on the grade level of the student participating, there are a certain number of problems they are encouraged to answer for each challenge.
- The PTL publishes/distributes the challenges, collects and corrects them, and then draws a name from the entries for a prize.
- All students Kindergarten through 5th Grade are invited to participate.
- There will be 10 challenges throughout the school year.
- Participation is optional but winners will receive prizes.
How to Participate
- There will be 10 Math Challenges throughout the school year.
- Each Math challenge will be sent home with your student on a Tuesday.
- Students will have 1 week to work on the questions appropriate up to their grade level. They can choose to tackle harder questions beyond their grade level if they so choose but it is not expected.
- Answers must be submitted to the student's teacher by the following Tuesday.
- Students will turn in the math packet to the teacher who will then give them to Kelly for collection and grading.
- Once packets are graded, winners will be announced during morning school announcements, and they will receive a gift card to Top Pot, Hello Robin Cookies, or Molly Moon's or the like.