Cougar Ridge Elementary
Math Challenge is a free enrichment program sponsored by Cougar Ridge Elementary PTSA and no-sign up is necessary. This program is designed to give elementary students opportunities to sharpen their mathematical problem-solving skills. There will be 15 sets of challenges every other week starting in late September and ending at the end of May. All students K to Grade 5 are invited to participate. This is a great opportunity for families to be involved and enjoy math through fun and engaging math problems.
How to Participate
- You can access the current challenge by clicking the blue button on the top right corner.
- Each challenge will be released on a Friday. You will have about 2 weeks to complete a challenge.
- If you need help with strategies visit https://www.mathinaction.org/problem-solving-strategies.html for more information.
- Complete the challenge and submit the answers online.
- Solutions are available two days after the due date.
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year. Students who submit 12 challenges or more will be recognized at the end of the school year.
- Have a blast Bobcats! 🧮
Opportunity to compete and earn medals! Our school's 3-digit code is 323.