DOHRON WILSON ELEMENTARY
Contact person for MC Program: Tami Rockenbaugh at email@example.com
- Math Challenge is free and no-sign up is necessary.
- All students are invited to participate.
- Refer to the Schedule Calendar for dates on when the challenges and their solutions will be available on this webpage.
How to Participate
- Math challenges will be printed out by your teacher. You can also download the challenge by using the link posted in your Google Classroom.
- Solve as many as you can but be sure to solve at least the minimum number of problems required for your grade level.
- Solve each problem on paper using a picture, model, or math equation. You may ask for a tip, a strategy, or a hint, but you cannot ask someone for the answer.
- If you need additional help, you can visit https://www.mathinaction.org/problem-solving-strategies.html.
- Turn in your work along with your solutions by the due date.
- Recognition will be given to those who regularly participate.