Dover Plains, NY
- The program is completely FREE and no sign-up is necessary. This is a great opportunity for families to be involved and enjoy math through fun and engaging math problems. We encourage parents and siblings to get involved in discussing and solving these challenges. Students are invited and welcome to join at any time during this school year!
- There are 13 remaining challenges for this school year. Each challenge will be released on a Friday. You have until the next challenge date to complete it (normally about 2 weeks). Please submit your solutions to each Math Challenge by the due date listed on the calendar below.
How to Participate
- You can access and print at home the current challenge by clicking the big blue button on the top right corner of this page that says Current Math Challenge. (You can pick up a printed copy of the current challenge in the Main Office as well.)
- Complete the minimum number of questions for your grade level. You do not need to answer them in order.
- Refer to the Schedule Calendar for dates on when the challenges and their solutions will be available on this webpage.
- Completed challenges should be handed in by the due date to the Main Office. The PTSA will collect completed challenges and keep track of participation.
- NOTE: Please make sure to write your full name and teacher’s name on your completed challenge.
- Students that complete 1-4 challenges before March will earn a certificate.
- Students that complete at least 4 challenges before March will be invited to a Mid-Challenge Celebration!