EAGLE NEST ELEMENTARY
North Charleston, SC 29420
Contact person for MC Program: Jen Budreau at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Math Challenge Program is a free school-wide enrichment program for K-5 Eagle Nest Elementary students. The program is completely free and no sign-up is necessary. This is a fantastic opportunity for families to be involved and enjoy math through fun and engaging math problems. We encourage parents and siblings to get involved in discussing and solving them.
How to Participate
- All students will be able to participate in the Math Challenge Program. When the challenges are published online, students will have access to them via the blue button above (CURRENT MATH CHALLENGE)
- Solve as many problems as you can. Be sure to pay attention to the minimum number required for your grade. Remember to ask for help if you need it! Parents and family members can help!
Instructions for submitting
- Once students have completed the minimum number of questions required for their grade level, they will input their answers into this Microsoft Form. The link to the form will be sent out via email when each Math Challenge is published online. Please make sure that you have all your answers ready to go.
- Students must submit their solutions by the deadline . Solutions for each challenge become available online after the due date and will be posted to this website for reference for all Eagle Nest students and families.
- Prize winners are randomly selected from qualified submissions and recognized on the morning show.
While this is completely voluntary, we hope all students and families will join us in this fun learning experience! Students who complete 8 out of the 15 challenges will be recognized with a certificate and prize in May.