- Math Challenge is free and no-sign up is necessary.
- All students K to Grade 5 are invited to participate.
- There will be 13 challenges remaining in this school year.
- Refer to the Schedule Calendar for dates on when the solutions will be due.
How to Participate
- Obtain a Math Challenge form from Miss Hanton (Room 107) and complete within the week.
- Place the completed Math Challenge papers in the designated Math Challenge Box in room 107 by the due date listed.
- Every student that completes a challenge correctly will have their name submitted for a biweekly drawing. Prizes will be awarded!
- Completion of 13 Math Challenges will enable the student to receive a recognition certificate and attend at a special celebration in June 2024.
The purpose of this program is to entice, engage and challenge students to solve interesting math problems while strengthening their math fundamentals, critical thinking, problem solving skills and improve confidence in math. Students can also involve their families to help and engage in a fun discussion to solve math problems.