Emerald Parents Association
Math Challenge 2023-2024
- Math Challenge is free and no-sign up is necessary.
- All students K to Grade 5 are invited to participate.
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year.
- Refer to the Schedule Calendar for dates on when the challenges and their solutions will be available on this webpage.
How to Participate
- Click on the blue button above that says, “Current Math Challenge.” Print out and solve as many problems as you can (please pay attention to the minimum number required for your grade). We encourage you to discuss strategies and solutions with your parents and siblings.
- Submit your solutions by the due date to firstname.lastname@example.org The subject line of your email should use the format "EmP MC # by Kid's full name and grade". For example, "EmP MC #7 by Alice Wang, grade 4 ".
- Solutions will be posted online as the schedule suggests. Please self-check your answers. Don't worry about making mistakes! Mistakes can be learning opportunities for growth and deeper understanding.