Contact person for MC Program: GOK PTA at email@example.com
- Math Challenge is free and no-sign up is necessary.
- All students K to Grade 5 are invited to participate.
- There will be 12 challenges throughout the school year.
- Refer to the Schedule Calendar for dates on when the challenges are due and when their solutions will be available on this webpage.
How to Participate
- Students may pick up a current Math Challenge packet starting the day they are available in front of Ms. Hattler’s room (104) OR, print out the Math Challenge from this website from home.
- Place the completed Math Challenge papers in the designated Math Challenge Box in front of room 104 by noon on the due date listed.
- Every student who completes the minimum number of questions listed for their grade will receive a RamBuck. Every student who correctly answers the minimum number of questions listed for their grade will receive 2 RamBucks. Graded submissions and prizes will be returned approximately 2 weeks from the due date.