GRAND RIDGE ELEMENTARY
- Math Challenge is a new enrichment program open to all GrandRidge Elementary students.
- All students K to Grade 5 are invited to participate. It is free and no registration is required.
- Students can start any time after the challenge start date.
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year; each set is published every other week starting in late September or early October and ending in May.
- Each challenge presents 10 to 18 problems ordered by level of difficulty.
Benefits of Math Challenge Program
- The purpose of this program is to engage and challenge students to solve interesting math problems while along the way, strengthen their math fundamentals.
- Math Challenge Program improves the overall students' attitudes toward math.
- Great family time activity to solve challenging problems in a fun way.