Highland Middle School
The program is completely free, and no sign-up is necessary. This is a fantastic opportunity for families to be involved and enjoy math through fun and engaging math problems. All students in Highland Middle School are invited to participate.
How to Participate
- Access the current challenge by clicking the big blue button on the top.
- There are 15 challenges each school year. Each challenge will be released on a Friday. You have until the next challenge date to complete it (normally 2 weeks).
- The solutions will be released along with the next challenge.
- A Google Form will be used to track participation. Parents will grade the challenge using the solution released and submit results by filling out a Google Form. (See schedule below for links to Google Forms.)
- NOTE: Please make sure to use the same name for each submission. The name is the primary way to track participation.
- All students who participate in 10 or more challenges will receive a certificate and a small prize at the end of the school year.