Jupiter, FL 33458
Contact person for MC Program: Lauren Tyson at email@example.com
- Math Challenge is FREE for ALL students in Kindergarten through 5th Grade.
- No sign up is necessary.
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year.
How to Participate
- Pick up a math challenge paper from the table outside of the cafeteria when you go to lunch.
- Complete as many problems as you can (pay attention to the minimum number of problems for your grade level). Anyone can help you solve the problems. Show your work on the worksheet.
- Grades K/1 must answer at least 3 problems. Grades 2/3 must answer at least 7 problems. Grade 4/5 must answer at least 10 problems.
- Return your challenge paper to the MATH CHALLENGE box by the due date or give it to your homeroom teacher.
- We will review your paper and return it to your homeroom teacher.
- The correct answers will be marked on your paper. You can check your answers and see solutions at: https://www.mathinaction.org/jupiter.html
- Prizes- In order to earn a prize, Grade K/1 must answer at least 2 questions correctly. Grades 2/3 must answer at least 5 questions correctly. Grades 4/5 must answer at least 8 questions correctly. Students will earn a PBIS point, be recognized on the announcements, and have their picture on the Math Challenge Bulletin Board.
- Students who complete 12 challenges or more will be recognized, earn a special prize, and participate in an end of the year Math Party at the end of the school year!