Jupiter, FL 33458
Contact person for MC Program: Lauren Tyson at email@example.com and Marni Springfield at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Math Challenge is FREE for ALL students in Kindergarten through 5th Grade.
- No sign up is necessary.
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year.
How to Participate
- Pick up a math challenge paper from the cafeteria when you go to lunch. Challenges will be put out on Mondays.
- Complete as many problems as you can (pay attention to the minimum number of problems for your grade level). Anyone can help you solve the problems. Show your work on the worksheet.
- Return your challenge paper to the MATH CHALLENGE box by the due date or give it to your homeroom teacher.
- We will review your paper and return it to your homeroom teacher.
- The solutions will be released online the Friday after you hand in your paper. You can check your answers and see solutions at: https://www.mathinaction.org/jupiter.html
- Prizes: You will earn a PBIS point for each challenge returned and be recognized on our Math Bulletin Board.
- Students who complete 12 challenges or more will be recognized and earn a special prize at the end of the school year.