Jupiter, FL 33458
Contact person for MC Program: Lauren Tyson at email@example.com
- Math Challenge is FREE for ALL students in Kindergarten through 5th Grade.
- No sign up is necessary.
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year.
How to Participate
- Pick up a math challenge paper from the back table of the cafeteria when you go to lunch.
- Complete as many problems as you can (pay attention to the minimum number of problems for your grade level). Anyone can help you solve the problems.
- Grades K/1 must answer at least 3 problems. Grades 2/3 must answer at least 7 problems. Grade 4/5 must answer at least 10 problems.
- Return your challenge paper to the MATH CHALLENGE box by the due date or give it to your homeroom teacher.
- We will review your paper and return it to your homeroom teacher.
- If you answer enough questions correctly, you will be featured on the morning announcements!