Chairperson for MC Program: BalaPrasath Rajan at email@example.com
Math Challenge is a free school-wide math enrichment program open to all Kokanee Elementary students. It consists of a series of challenging and interesting math problems. The program provides 15 sets of challenges throughout the school year; each set is published every other week starting in late September and ending in May.
How to Participate
- Access the current challenge by clicking the blue button "CURRENT MATH CHALLENGE" above.
- There are 15 challenges each school year. Each challenge will be released on a Friday. You have until the next challenge date to complete it (normally 2 weeks).
- The solutions will be released along with the next challenge.
- Parents will grade the challenge using the solution released.
- To record/track your student submissions, please fill out https://www.memberplanet.com/s/kokaneepta/schoolsurvey_39.
- All students who participate will be recognized on our Math Challenge “Wall of Fame”.
- All students who participate in 12 or more challenges will receive a certificate at the end of the year.