- Math Challenge Program is designed to give elementary students opportunities to sharpen their mathematical problem-solving skills.
- The program is completely free and no-sign up is necessary.
- All students K to Grade 5 are encouraged to participate.
- There will be 15 sets of challenges released every other week starting in late September and ending in May.
- We accept both paper and online submissions.
How to Participate
- Click on the current math challenge button on top right corner of the page and use the schedule posted below to figure out the current math challenge and its due date. We also publish this information in the PTSA newsletter.
- Download and print the challenge at home or collect the papers from Library
- Attempt as many questions as possible beyond the minimum questions required for your grade and submit the answers before the due date. We encourage parents and siblings help in guiding the student solve as many questions as possible.
- For online submissions use this form - https://forms.gle/hhVs4WiP974xa2PU9 (Please note that this link remains the same for the whole year). We adjust the forms when a new math challenge is published.
- You can also drop off your answer sheets in a dropbox placed in the library.
- For receiving reminders, we recommend you to subscribe to our calendar - https://tinyurl.com/mwhx76f. Alternatively, you can download the ics file from https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ce0GHjDl0JBO5nD6EQAB8GCA5IvhOCQp/view?usp=drive_link
- Get problem solving strategies here https://www.mathinaction.org/problem-solving-strategies.html.
- Students who complete 12 or more math challenges and submit their answers by paper or online before the deadline will be eligible for a raffle prize at the end of the year and surprise announcements in Leopard Tales.
- For any further questions do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.