Legacy Traditional Schools - Phoenix Campus
- Click on the button above that says “Current Math Challenge.” Print the problem set at home. See the Calendar (below) for when each challenge will become available. If you do not have computer access, you may pick up the current challenge with Mrs. Wiersma, Room 535B.
- Clearly write your name, room number, and teacher at the top of the challenge. Make sure to staple your work pages together with the challenge paper to receive full credit.
- Solve as many problems as you like, but be sure to solve at least the minimum required for your grade level. Parents and family members can support/guide you when needed, but try to solve as much of the problem(s) as you can, on your own.
- Submit your Solution by the Due Date with your school’s Math Specialist (Mrs. Wiersma, Room 535 B). Due dates are posted on the Math Challenge Calendar (below).
- Your submission will be recorded. Solutions will be available online when the new challenge is posted.
We will keep track of your participation. Students who participate in 5 of the 7 challenges will receive a small prize at the end of the year. While this is completely voluntary, we hope all students and families
will join us in this fun learning experience!!!