Legacy Traditional Schools - Phoenix Campus
Math Challenge 2021-2022
Contact person for MC Program: Meagan Wiersma at email@example.com
Math Challenge is free and no-sign up is necessary.
● All students K to Grade 5 are invited to participate.
● There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year.
● Refer to the Schedule Calendar for dates on when the challenges and their
solutions will be available on this webpage.
How to Participate
- Click on the button above that says “Current Math Challenge.” Print the problem set at home. See the Calendar for when each challenge will become available. If you do not have computer access, you may pick up the current challenge with Mrs. Wiersma, Room 404 B.
- Clearly write your name, room number, and teacher at the top of the challenge. Make sure to staple your work pages together with the challenge paper to receive full credit.
- Solve as many problems as you like, but be sure to solve at least the minimum required for your grade level. Parents and family members can support/guide you when needed, but try to solve as much of the problem(s) as you can, on your own.
- Submit your Solution by the Due Date with your school’s Math Specialist (Mrs. Wiersma, Room 404 B). Due dates are posted on the Math Challenge Calendar.
- Your submission will be recorded. Solutions will be available online when the new challenge is posted.
The math specialist will keep track of your participation. Students who will be eligible to receive a small prize through a grade-level drawing during morning flag ceremonies; this will take place throughout the year as math challenges get released.
While this is completely voluntary, we hope all students and families will join us in this fun learning experience!!!