New Britain, CT
- Math Challenge is free and no-sign up is necessary.
- All students K to Grade 5 are invited to participate.
- There will be 10 challenges throughout the school year.
- Refer to the calendar for dates on when the challenges and their solutions will be available on this webpage.
How to Participate
- Print out the Math Challenge at home from the blue button above and staple the pages together, or or by picking up a packet on the date noted below.
- Solve as many problems as you can. Every grade has a minimum number of problems to solve. You can solve in any order, and skip around. Solve as many problems as you can and ask for help if you need it. We encourage you to discuss your strategies and solutions with your parents, siblings, a friend…anyone!
- Submit your answers in the Lincoln mailbox by the main hallway.
- Be Recognized for your hard work! There will be grade-level band (K-1, 2-3 and 4-5) winners. Winners will be announced the Monday following the due date.
- Have fun!