Lula, GA 30542
Contact person for MC Program: Larrece Groover at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Math Challenge is free for you to participate. There is no sign-up necessary to participate in the challenge.
- All students Kindergarten through 5th Grade are invited to participate in each of the challenges.
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year.
- Please refer to the Schedule Calendar for dates on when the challenges and their solutions will be available on this webpage.
How to Participate
- Print out the Math Challenge at home, staple the pages together and complete by the due date.
- Place the completed Math Challenge papers in the Math Challenge Box in Mrs. Groover’s SEARCH room on the due date listed in the schedule.
- Every student that completes a challenge will have his or her name submitted into a drawing to win a small prize.
- Completion of 12 Math Challenges will enable the student to receive a special recognition certificate at the end of the year in May.