MADISON AVENUE UPPER ELEMENTARY
Contact person for MC Program: Mary Kate Diltz at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Math Challenge is free and no-sign up is necessary.
- All students are invited to participate.
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year.
- Refer to the Schedule Calendar for dates on when the challenges and their solutions will be available on this webpage.
How to Participate
- You can download the math challenge online using the blue button above (CURRENT MATH CHALLENGE) or you can pick up a hard copy outside of Mrs. Seal’s office.
- All answer sheets must be turned into the front office by 3 PM on the due date.
- Students may choose the problems they would like to complete. They can be solved in any order and students may skip whichever ones they choose.
- Third grade students must correctly complete at least 7 problems.
- Fourth and fifth grade students must correctly complete at least 12 problems.
Every week that a student correctly completes their required grade level’s number of problems they will earn 1 point.
5 points (5 weeks of correctly completed challenges) = Candy treat
10 points (10 weeks of correctly completed challenges) = Surprise treat
12 points (12 weeks of correctly completed challenges) = Entry into a drawing for a $25 gift card