Contact person for MC Program: Suzanne Hunt at email@example.com
- Math Challenge is free and no-sign up is necessary.
- All students K to Grade 5 are invited to participate.
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year.
- Refer to the Schedule Calendar for dates on when the challenges and their solutions will be available on this webpage.
How to Participate
- Math Challenges will be printed out by your teacher each week. You will work on these challenges in class.
- Solve as many as you can. Please pay attention to the minimum number of questions required for your grade. Don’t hesitate to ask for help if you need it!
- Turn in your solutions by the due date to the math challenge box located in Mrs. Tonja’s office upstairs or the copy room downstairs. Be sure to include your name AND grade level on your paper.
- 12 winners ( two per grade) will be randomly selected for each math challenge to receive an award. Listen for your name on the afternoon announcement.
- Solutions will be available online one week after the due date.