Neshaminy School District Elementary AE
Contact person for MC Program: Keri Phelan (AE Teacher: Buck, Hoover, Tawanka): email@example.com
- Math Challenge is free and no-sign up is necessary.
- All students K to Grade 4 are invited to participate.
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year.
- Refer to the Schedule Calendar for dates on when the challenges and their solutions will be available on this webpage.
How to Participate
- Print out the Math Challenge at home, staple the pages together, put your first and last name on the packet, and complete within the given time frame.
- Place the completed Math Challenge papers in the designated Math Challenge Box at the front of the school on the due date listed.
- Every student that completes a challenge will have their name submitted into a draw to win a small prize after the solution is revealed. Completion of 10 Math Challenges will enable the student to receive a recognition certificate in June 2022.