Oak Chan Elementary
Contact person for MC Program: Megan Houpt and James Stark at Oakchanmath@gmail.com
- Math Challenge is a free offering as part of Oak Chan Elementary's Principal's Math Challenge (PMC) to bolster math skills for all students.
- All students K to Grade 5 are invited to participate. Track your minutes with the time spent solving the problems towards your student's PMC participation.
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year; each set is published every other week starting in late September and ending in May.
- Each challenge presents 10 to 18 problems ordered by level of difficulty to present a challenge for students in different grades.
How to Participate
- Each challenge will be released every other Friday starting in late September. You will have about 2 weeks to complete a challenge.
- You can access the current challenge by clicking the blue button on the top right corner.
- Track the minutes spent working to solve these problems to turn into your classroom's PRC\PMC volunteer to contribute to the class rewards.