The program is completely free and no-sign up is necessary. All students at Oak Street Elementary School are invited to participate in the Math Challenge program.
How to Participate
GET the current Math Challenge Paper:
- Print the paper from this page (additional copies available from Mrs. Rea)
- Write your first and last name, grade, and teacher’s name neatly at the top of each challenge.
- Solve at least the minimum number of problems suggested for your grade level.
- Ask for help if you need it. We encourage students to discuss strategies and solutions with parents and siblings.
- Submit solutions to the “Math Challenge” folders in Mrs. Rea’s room