PENN VALLEY ELEMENTARY
- All students in grades K-5 are invited to participate in the Math Challenge
- The program is completely FREE and no sign-up is necessary.
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the year. Refer to the Calendar for dates on when the challenges and their solutions will be available on this webpage. Please submit your solutions to each Math Challenge by the due date.
- This is a great opportunity for families to be involved and enjoy math through fun and engaging math problems. We encourage parents and siblings to get involved in discussing and solving the problems.
How to Participate
- Access the current Math Challenge by clicking the blue "CURRENT MATH CHALLENGE" button located under the Penn Valley panther.
- Solve as many problems as you can. Be sure to pay attention to the minimum number of problems required for your grade. Remember to ask for help if you need it! You can ask a family member, a friend, a teacher…anyone!
- Submit your solutions by the due date (Friday by 4:00pm) using this Google Form.
- Check online the following Friday to see the answers.
Questions? Please contact Mrs. McDowell at firstname.lastname@example.org