- Math Challenge is a free math enrichment opportunity for students at Randall World Languages School.
- It encourages love for math, promotes critical thinking, and provides bonding time for children and parents/guardians over math.
- All grades K through 6 are encouraged to participate.
- A total of 15 math challenges will be published throughout the school year (every other week).
- Challenges are published in English and you can use online tools to translate or ask a friend or family member.
- Each challenge gives students opportunities to practice their mathematical problem-solving strategies such as draw a picture or model, make an organized list, look for a pattern, working backward, and guess and check.
- We encourage parents and siblings to get involved in discussing and working the problems.
How to Participate
- Download and print out the current Math Challenge (from the blue button above).
- Solve as many problems as you can. You can work on the problems with friends, family, and teachers.
- Solutions will be posted the day of the next challenge and parents/guardians can check their child’s answers.