- Math Challenge is a free math enrichment program for all Redmond Elementary students.
- The Math Challenge Program is designed to give elementary students opportunities to sharpen their mathematical problem-solving skills.
- The challenges will be covering problem solving strategies such as draw a picture or model, make an organized list, look for a pattern, working backward, and guess and check etc.
- There will be 15 sets of challenges released every other week starting in late September and ending in May.
- Each set presents 10 to 18 problems ordered by level of difficulty which enables students from various grades to participate.
- All students K to Grade 5 are encouraged to participate
- The Redmond Elementary PTSA Hawkflash will announce when the next Math Challenge is available and the due dates for the answers.
- Students who complete 12 challenges or more will be recognized at the end of the school year 2022-2023.
How to Participate
- Step 1: Get the current math challenge.
Step 2: Solve at least the number of problems required for your grade.
Step 2: Please use the parent's email in the form.
Step 4: Enter your answers against matching question numbers.
Step 5: Submit it online (recommended) or to your class teacher within the due date.