Chairperson: Pankaj Aggarwal at email@example.com
- Math Challenge is a free math enrichment program for all Redmond Elementary students.
- The Math Challenge Program is designed to give elementary students opportunities to sharpen their mathematical problem-solving skills.
- The challenges will be covering problem solving strategies such as draw a picture or model, make an organized list, look for a pattern, working backward, and guess and check etc.
- There will be 15 sets of challenges released every other week starting in late September and ending in May.
- Each set presents 10 to 18 problems ordered by level of difficulty which enables students from various grades to participate.
- All students K to Grade 5 are encouraged to participate
- The Redmond Elementary PTSA Hawkflash will announce when the next Math Challenge is available and the due dates for the answers.
- Students who complete 12 challenges or more will be recognized at the end of the school year 2022-2023.
How to Participate
- Find the current Math Challenge at the blue button above.
- SOLVE at least the minimum number of questions required for your grade.
- Students are encouraged to get help from parents, siblings, and friends, and solve as many questions as possible and submit them online.
- SUBMIT your answers via google forms, online only submissions, to be completed within the week.
- Here is the link to the Google form: Redmond Math Challenge Answer Submission Form - Google Forms for Math Challenge.
- Submissions done after 3:00 p.m. on challenge release date and before 3:00 p.m. on due date for that challenge will be considered.