RIDGE HILL ELEMENTARY
Hamden, CT 06517
Contact person for MC Program: Kelly Sullivan at email@example.com
- Math Challenge is free and no-sign up is necessary.
- All students are invited to participate.
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year.
- Refer to the Schedule Calendar for dates on when the challenges and their solutions will be available on this webpage.
How to Participate
- GET the challenge. Click the blue button above (Current Math Challenge) to view the problems. If desired, the math challenge can also be printed.
- SOLVE as many problems as you can. Every grade-level has a recommended minimum number of problems to solve. You can skip around and solve problems in any order. Use a math notebook or scrap paper to work out solutions. Ask for help if you need it. We encourage you to discuss strategies with your family members or classmates.
- SUBMIT your answers on the Ridge Hill Math Challenge Submission Form.
For each challenge, once you’ve completed the number of questions required for your grade-level, type your answers into the form. Only type in answers for the problems you solved. Leave questions blank if you did not complete them.
- BE RECOGNIZED for your hard work! All students who complete a challenge will be announced in the google classroom and on the morning announcements. There will also be grade-level band (K-1, 2-3, 4-6) winners for each challenge. Students who submit at least 10 sets of completed challenges this school year will be recognized at the end of the year.