1. Find a dedicated chairperson who will be the main contact for the program.
This chairperson will run the Math Challenge program at your school. He or she would share the availability of the program to students, parents, and teachers.
This person can be a parent, a teacher, or a principal.
If you will be the chairperson, register your school.
2. Register your school for 2022-2023 MC Program (click the button below).
3. Once your school is registered, we will contact you (within 48 hours) to establish your school page and create a link where your student can access the current math challenge.
4. Please read Tips and Guidelines (below).
1. Register your school for the 2022-2023 Math Challenge school year.
If you are a new chairperson, please read TIPS and GUIDELINES below.
2. Send in the updated information for your school's page and your school's 2022-2023 MC calendar.
Send to: email@example.com
Subject: MCP - <school name>
For steps on how to successfully adopt and implement the program, please go to Tips and Guidelines.