SHEPHERD GLEN ELEMENTARY
Hamden, CT 06514
Contact person for MC Program: Tiffany Cofrin at email@example.com and Barbara Perrotti at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Math Challenge is free and no-sign up is necessary.
- All students K to Grade 6 are invited to participate.
- There will be 14 challenges throughout the school year.
- Refer to the calendar for dates on when the challenges and their solutions will be available on this webpage.
How to Participate
- GET the Challenge, download and print it out.
- SOLVE some problems. Every grade has a minimum number of problems to solve. You can solve in any order, and skip around. Solve as many problems as you can and ask for help if you need it. We encourage you to discuss your strategies and solutions with your parents and siblings.
- SUBMIT on the google form. Use your child’s Hamden Google Account to access the form. Each round, when you are done solving problems, fill out this google form using the link below. Please enter the answer for the problem that you did. For example, if you started on problem #5, leave questions #1-4 *blank* in the google form. Math Challenge Answer Submission Form
- BE RECOGNIZED for you hard work! There will be grade-level band (K-1, 2-3 and 4-6) winners. Winners will be announced in the Math Google Classroom the Monday following the due date. Students who submit at least 12 sets of completed challenges this school year will be recognized at the end of the school year.