Sherwood Forest Elementary
Math Challenge 2018-2019
How to Participate
1. Check the Sherwood Forest PTA website, weekly PTA newsletter or in the school office to get the current Math Challenge worksheet.
2. Clearly write your first and last name, teacher, and grade at the top of the paper.
3. Solve as many problems as you can. Families are encouraged to work together to solve the problems.
4. Submit your solutions to each math challenge by the due date. Put your Math Challenge paper in the PTA mail box located next to the school’s main office. Make sure to staple multiple pages together to receive full credit. You may also or scan and email to email@example.com.
5. Winners are randomly chosen from qualified submissions to receive prizes. Winners will also be listed in the weekly PTA newsletter.
6. We will keep track of submissions and at the end of the school year will recognize students who complete at least 12 sets of challenges.
This program is completely free and no sign-up is necessary.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Good Luck!