Sol Feinstone Elementary School
All students in grades K to grade 6 are invited to participate in the Math Challenge at Sol Feinstone Elementary School. The program is completely FREE and no sign-up is necessary. This is a great opportunity for families to be involved and enjoy math through fun and engaging math problems. Parents and siblings are encouraged to get involved in discussing and solving the problems.
How to Participate
- Print out the current Math Challenge. Neatly write your first and last name, grade and teacher at the top (no email address needed).
- Solve as many problems as you can. Be sure to pay attention to the minimum number of problems required for your grade. Remember to ask for help if you need it.
- Submit your solutions by the due date (Wednesday by 7:30pm). Take a photo or scan your work, and then send to Mrs. Lawall via email at email@example.com
- Check online to see the answers on Friday.
- Mrs. Lawall will keep track of your submissions. Recognition will be given at the end of the year for those who regularly participate! More importantly, your problem-solving abilities will grow!
Questions? Please contact Mrs. Lawall at firstname.lastname@example.org