- Math Challenge is free and no-sign up is necessary.
- All students K to Grade 6 are invited to participate.
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year.
- Refer to the calendar for dates on when the challenges and their solutions will be available on this webpage.
How to Participate
- GET the Challenge. Click the blue button above (Current Math Challenge) to view the problems. If desired, the math challenge can also be printed.
- SOLVE as many problems as you can. You can solve in any order, and skip around. We encourage you to discuss your strategies and solutions with your family and classmates. Every grade-level has a recommended minimum number of problems to solve:
- Kindergarten & 1st Grade: Solve at least 3 problems.
- 2nd & 3rd Grade: Solve at least 7 problems.
- 4th, 5th or 6th Grade: Solve at least 12 problems.
- SUBMIT your answers on the Spring Glen Math Challenge Submission Form. For each challenge, once you’ve completed the number of questions required for your grade-level, type your answers into the form. Only type in answers for the problems you solved. Leave questions blank if you did not complete them.
- BE RECOGNIZED for you hard work! All students who complete the minimum required number of questions for challenge will be announced in the google classroom. There will be grade-level band (K-1, 2-3 and 4-6) winners for each challenge depending on participation. Students who submit at least 12 sets of completed challenges this school year will be recognized at the end of the school year.