- Math Challenge is free and no-sign up is necessary.
- All students K to Grade 3 are invited to participate.
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year.
- Refer to the Schedule Calendar for dates on when the challenges and their solutions will be available on this webpage.
How to Participate
- Print out the Math Challenge at home, staple the pages together and complete within the week. Dr. Thompson will also have copies available for students to pick up from the library.
- Place the completed Math Challenge papers in the designated Math Challenge Box in Dr. Thompson’s space in the library on the due date listed.
- Every student that completes a challenge will have their name submitted into a drawing to win a small math prize.
- Completion of 12 or more Math Challenges will enable the student to receive a recognition certificate in June 2024.