Stone Ranch Elementary, San Diego, CA
Math Challenge 2020-2021
Math Challenge is a free math enrichment opportunity for all Stone Ranch students.
- Math Challenge is free and no-sign up is necessary.
- All students K to Grade 5 are invited to participate.
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year.
- Refer to the Schedule Calendar for dates on when the challenges and their solutions will be available on this webpage.
How to Participate
- Print the current Math Challenge and write your name, grade, and teacher neatly on the top of it. (see the calendar on this page for Challenge release dates).
- Solve as many problems as you can. In order to receive credit, students must solve the minimum number required for their grade (see minimum requirements outlined on the Math Challenge).
- Once the solutions are posted (click the blue button to the right), correct your child's work. Dates that the solutions are available and that the Challenges are due are in the calendar on this page. Write the number of problems attempted and the number of problems that were correct on the top of the first page, just under the student's name, grade, and teacher.
- Submit your corrected Math Challenge to your teacher.
- Have fun!