TRUMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Math Challenge is free and no-sign up is necessary.
- All students are invited to participate.
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year.
- Refer to the Schedule Calendar for dates on when the challenges will be available on this webpage.
How to Participate
- Math Challenges will be given to students during math class. Students will be given some time to work on them in class and may work more at home if they wish.
- Place the completed Math Challenge papers in the designated Math Challenge Box in Ms. Marino’s Classroom.
- Every student that completes a challenge will have their name submitted into a draw to win a small prize. There will be one winner for each challenge.
- Completion of 12 Math Challenges will enable the student to receive a recognition certificate in June 2023.
- Keep an eye out for changes announced on ParentSquare.