- Math Challenge is free and no-sign up is necessary.
- All students K to Grade 6 are invited to participate.
- There will be 15 challenges throughout the school year.
- Refer to the Calendar for dates on when the challenges and their solutions will be available on this webpage.
How to Participate
- Print the current challenge paper from this page or copies are available by the submission box located outside the main office.
- Solve as many problems as you can and ask for help if you need it. We encourage you to discuss your strategies and solutions with your parents and siblings.
Solve as many as you can! Minimum requirements:
Kindergarten & First Grade: solve at least 3 problems
Second & Third Grade: solve at least 7 problems
Fourth Grade and above: solve at least 12 problems
- Submit your solutions in the box on the table near the main office by the due date. Due dates are listed in the schedule below. Make sure your Name, Grade and Teacher are on your submission.
- There will be grade-level band (K-1, 2-3 and 4-6) prize winners. Winners will be announced the Monday following the due date.
- Students who submit at least 12 sets of completed challenges this school year will be recognized at the end of the school year.