Carlton Avenue Elementary
San Jose, CA
- Math Challenge is free and no-sign up is necessary.
- All students K to Grade 5 are invited to participate.
- There will be 14 challenges for Carlton throughout the school year, starting with MC2 on Oct 6th.
- Refer to the Schedule Calendar for dates on when the challenges and their solutions will be available on this webpage.
How to Participate
- Every 2-3 weeks, print out the Math Challenge at home, staple the pages together and complete within the week.
- You can either submit your solutions online using the form https://forms.gle/LrRdKLkMxosDb3Mz6 or place the completed Math Challenge papers in the designated Math Challenge Box at the school office by the due date listed.
- Every student that completes a challenge will have their name submitted into a draw to win a small prize for that round.
- Completion of 11 Math Challenges through the school year will enable the student to receive a recognition certificate and a trophy/medal at the end of the school year!