Laura Ingalls Wilder Elementary
Math Challenge 2023-2024
Contact persons: Katherine Naphy at email@example.com
How to Participate
- GET current challenge: Math Challenges will be sent home in “Take Home Folders” once they are available online. You may also print out a copy from https://www.mathinaction.org/laura-ingalls-wilder-elementary.html.
- SOLVE at least the required number of problems for your grade level.
- SUBMIT solutions by the due date. Three ways to submit:
- Fill out form here: https://forms.office.com/r/JVVrbUesqK
- Turn in printed copy to office by due date.
- Email a photo of student work to firstname.lastname@example.org
- RECOGNITION: Every student that submits a challenge on time will have the chance to be recognized on the cafeteria Math Board, in the PTSA Newsletter, and during morning announcements. One student in each grade will be randomly selected for each challenge.
- PRIZES: Every student who submits at least 10 challenges will receive a certificate and a small prize. Students who submit all 15 challenges will receive a gold medal in addition to the prize and certificate.
For any questions contact: email@example.com